Friday, March 31, 2017

First of the Month Freebies and Sales!

Hey there, teacher friends! I'm just bringing you a quick update to let you know about something special I've started for my followers. Each month, I'll be posting a "First of the Month Freebie" for you to download as a THANK YOU for the support you've given me since I started this journey a year and a half ago! Also, my entire store will be on sale the first of every month. No, this is not an April Fool's joke :) I truly appreciate you guys and am so grateful to be part of the TpT community.

Now, you're probably wondering... where are these freebies?! So glad you asked! April's freebie is a a place value game called Super Star


A fun game to reinforce greater than/less than and place value skills for first graders

In case you missed them, here are the freebies from February and March:

February's Freebie: "Barn Owls" Emergent Reader



March's Freebie: Helen Keller Fact Writing Activity


This one isn't a "First of the Month" freebie, but it's another THANK YOU to you! My first graders have enjoyed playing this place value game to reinforce hundreds grid skills. I organized it in a binder by placing each puzzle and matching cards into individual sleeves. I put the record sheets into sleeves also, so students can use whiteboard markers in order to save paper!

"Fill the Nest" free place value game


Follow my store to receive notifications when new freebies become available! If Pinterest is more your style, I've got you covered there, too.

Thank you so much, and I hope these freebies make planning a little easier for you :) Happy teaching!

-Erika Utz
Little Owl's Teacher Treats


No comments:

Post a Comment

February in First Grade

Well folks, it's a brand new month. That means my entire store is 10% off for the first three days and you can snag my latest First of t...